- G. Mariotti, L.Vannnozzi, Fabrication, Characterization, and Properties of Poly (Ethylene-Co-Vinyl Acetate) Composite Thin Films Doped with Piezoelectric Nanofillers, Nanomaterials 9.8 (2019): 1182.
- L. Vannozzi, P. Gouveia, P. Pingue, C. Canale, L. Ricotti, Novel Ultrathin Films Based on a Blend of PEG-b-PCL and PLLA and Doped with ZnO Nanoparticles, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, April 17, 2020;
- L.Vannozzi, G. Mariotti, L. Ricotti, Nanocomposite thin films based on polyethylene vinyl acetate andpiezoelectric nanomaterials, International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2019).
- F. Iberite, M. Salerno, C. Canale, A. Rosa, L. Ricotti, Influence of substrate stiffness on human induced pluripotent stemcells: preliminary results, International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2019).
- F. Fontana, F. Iberite, L. Morchi, T. Pratellesi, A. Cafarelli, L. Ricotti, Highly controlled and usable system for Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulation of Cells, International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2019).
- L. Ricotti, A ground-breaking approach for cartilage regeneration and osteoarthritis treatment: the ADMAIORA project, Nature Biomedical Engineering Conference 2019.
- H. Al-Haddad, L. Vannozzi, D. Trucco, G. Lisignoli, L. Ricotti, Gellan gum/poly (ethylene glycol) di-acrylate hydrogels with tunable mechanical properties for articular cartilage engineering, TERMIS European Chapter Meeting 2019.
- K. Lenartowicz, T. Gapinski, P. Galas, M. Gonsior, L. Ricotti, L. Vannozzi. 3D bioprinting handheld tool concept for innovative osteoarthritis treatment with stem cells utilization. Engineering of Biomaterials 2019.
- L. Ricotti. Piezoelectric nanomaterials and ultrasound for tissue regeneration. International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2019).
- F. Iacoponi, F. Iberite, F. Fontana, L. Ricotti. Biological evaluation of highly controlled low-intensity pulsed ultrasound stimulation set-ups. Conference of the European Society for Artificial Organs (ESAO 2020).
- A. Sorriento, A.Poliziani, A. Cafarelli, G.Valenza, L. Ricotti. Non-invasive and quantitative assessment of tissues composition based on radio-frequency ultrasound data analysis. Conference of the European Society for Artificial Organs (ESAO 2020).