- G. Mariotti, L. Vannnozzi, Fabrication, Characterization, and Properties of Poly (Ethylene-Co-Vinyl Acetate) Composite Thin Films Doped with Piezoelectric Nanofillers, Nanomaterials, 9(8): 1182 (2019).
- L. Vannozzi L., P. Gouveia, P. Pingue, C. Canale, L. Ricotti, Novel Ultrathin Films Based on a Blend of PEG-b-PCL and PLLA and Doped with ZnO Nanoparticles, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 12(19), 21398-21410 (2020).
- Konar, Rosy, I. Perelshtein, E. Teblum, M. Telkhozhayeva, M. Tkachev, J. J. Richter, E. Cattaruzza, A. Pietropolli Charmet, P. Stoppa, M. Noked, and G. D. Nessim, Scalable Synthesis of Few-Layered 2D Tungsten Diselenide (2H-WSe2) Nanosheets Directly Grown on Tungsten (W) Foil Using Ambient-Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition for Reversible Li-Ion Storage, ACS Omega, 5, 31, 19409–19421 (2020).
- Y. Chemla, E. S. Avraham, A. Markus, E.Teblum, A. Slotsky, Y. Kostikov, N. Farah, M. Telkhozhayeva, I. Shoval, G. D. Nessim and Y. Mandel Carbon nanostructures as a scaffold for human embryonic stem cell differentiation toward photoreceptor precursors, Nanoscale, 12(36):18918-18930 (2020).
- A. Sorriento, A. Poliziani, A. Cafarelli, G. Valenza, L. Ricotti, A novel quantitative and reference‑free ultrasound analysis to discriminate different concentrations of bone mineral content. Scientific Reports. 11: 301 (2021).
- S. Affatato, D. Trucco, P. Taddei, L. Vannozzi, L. Ricotti, G.D. Nessim, G. Lisignoli, Wear behavior characterization of hydrogels constructs for cartilage tissue replacement, Materials. 14: 428 (2021).
- D. Trucco, L. Vannozzi, E. Teblum, M. Telkhozhayeva, G. D. Nessim, S. Affatato, H. Al‐Haddad, G. Lisignoli, L. Ricotti, Graphene Oxide‐Doped Gellan Gum–PEGDA Bilayered Hydrogel Mimicking the Mechanical and Lubrication Properties of Articular Cartilage, Advanced healthcare materials, 10(7), 2001434 (2021).
Download the Frontspiece here
- M. Telkhozhayeva, E. Teblum, R. Konar, O. Girshevitz, I. Perelshtein, H. Aviv, Y. R. Tischler, and G. D. Nessim, Higher Ultrasonic Frequency Liquid Phase Exfoliation Leads to Larger and Monolayer to Few-Layer Flakes of 2D Layered Materials, Langmuir, 37(15), 4504-4514 (2021).
- F. Fontana, F. Iberite, A. Cafarelli, A. Aliperta, G. Baldi, E. Gabusi, P. Dolzani, S. Cristino, G. Lisignoli, T. Pratellesi, E. Dumont, L. Ricotti, Development and validation of low-intensity pulsed ultrasound systems for highly controlled in vitro cell stimulation, Ultrasonics, 106495 (2021).
- A. Cafarelli, A. Marino, L. Vannozzi, J. Puigmartí-Luis, S. Pané, G. Ciofani, and L. Ricotti, Piezoelectric Nanomaterials Activated by Ultrasound: The Pathway from Discovery to Future Clinical Adoption, ACS Nano, 15(7), 11066-11086 (2021).
- L. Vannozzi, E. Catalano, M. Telkhozhayeva, E. Teblum, A. Yarmolenko, E. S. Avraham, R. Konar, G. D. Nessim, and L. Ricotti. Graphene oxide and reduced graphene oxide nanoflakes coated with glycol chitosan, propylene glycol alginate, and polydopamine: Characterization and cytotoxicity in human chondrocytes. Nanomaterials, 11(8), 2105 (2021).
- D. Trucco, A. Sharma, C. Manferdini, E. Gabusi, M. Petretta, G. Desando, L. Ricotti, J. Chakraborty, S. Ghosh, and G. Lisignoli. Modeling and Fabrication of Silk Fibroin–Gelatin-Based Constructs Using Extrusion-Based Three-Dimensional Bioprinting. ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering (2021).
- L. Riacci, A. Sorriento and L. Ricotti. Genipin-Based Crosslinking of Jellyfish Collagen 3D Hydrogels. Gels (2021).
- A. Sorriento, A. Cafarelli, P. Spinnato, A. Russo, G. Lisignoli, F. Rabusseau, E. Dumont and L. Ricotti. Design, Development and Validation of a Knee Brace to Standardize the US Imaging Evaluation of Knee Osteoarthritis. IEEE Journal of Translational Engineering in Health and Medicine, 10, 1-8 (2021).
- L.Vannozzi, G. Mariotti, L. Ricotti, Nanocomposite thin films based on polyethylene vinyl acetate and piezoelectric nanomaterials, 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2019).
- F. Iberite, M. Salerno, C. Canale, A. Rosa, L. Ricotti, Influence of substrate stiffness on human induced pluripotent stem cells: preliminary results, 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2019).
- F. Fontana, F. Iberite, L. Morchi, T. Pratellesi, A. Cafarelli, L. Ricotti, Highly controlled and usable system for Low-Intensity Pulsed Ultrasound Stimulation of Cells, 41st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC 2019).
- K. Lenartowicz, T. Gapinski, P. Galas, M. Gonsior, L. Ricotti, L. Vannozzi. 3D bioprinting handheld tool concept for innovative osteoarthritis treatment with stem cells utilization. Engineering of Biomaterials (2020).
- A. Sorriento, A. Cafarelli, G.Valenza, L. Ricotti, Ex-vivo quantitative ultrasound assessment of cartilage degeneration, 43st Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC) (2021).
- L. Ricotti, A ground-breaking approach for cartilage regeneration and osteoarthritis treatment: the ADMAIORA project, Nature Biomedical Engineering Conference 2019.
- H. Al-Haddad, L. Vannozzi, D. Trucco, G. Lisignoli, L. Ricotti, Gellan gum/poly (ethylene glycol) di-acrylate hydrogels with tunable mechanical properties for articular cartilage engineering, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS) (2019).
- L. Ricotti. Piezoelectric nanomaterials and ultrasound for tissue regeneration. International Engineering in Medicine and Biology Conference (EMBC) (2019).
- F. Iacoponi, F. Iberite, F. Fontana, L. Ricotti. Biological evaluation of highly controlled low-intensity pulsed ultrasound stimulation set-ups. Conference of the European Society for Artificial Organs (ESAO) conference (2020).
- A. Sorriento, A.Poliziani, A. Cafarelli, G.Valenza, L. Ricotti. Non-invasive and quantitative assessment of tissues composition based on radio-frequency ultrasound data analysis. Conference of the European Society for Artificial Organs (ESAO) conference (2020).
- L. Riacci, L. Vannozzi, L. Garcia-Hevia, L. Ricotti, Gellan gum-based hydrogels as injectable materials for cartilage tissue engineering, Seventh National Congress of Bioengineering (GNB), 2020
- L. Ricotti, A. Russo, I. Bernardeschi, G. Lisignoli. ADMAIORA: a potentially ground-breaking approach for cartilage regeneration and osteoarthritis treatment, World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases (WCO IOF-ESCEO) conference, 2020.
- L. Vannozzi, D. Trucco, E. Teblum, M. Telkhozhayeva, S. Affatato, G. Lisignoli, G.D. Nessim, L. Ricotti, Development of a bilayered hydrogel with cartilage-mimicking mechanical and lubrication properties, Materials Research Society Fall Meeting (MRS) conference, 2020.
- C. Manferdini, E. Gabusi, D. Trucco, P. Dolzani, Y. Saleh, A. Cafarelli, L. Ricotti, G. Lisignoli. Low-Intensity pulsed ultrasound stimulation enhances chondrogenic differentiation of ASCs in a 3D hydrogel, European Society of Biomaterials (ESB) conference (2021).
- F. Iacoponi, F. Fontana, E. Catalano, C. Manferdini, D. Trucco, A. Cafarelli, G. Lisignoli, L. Ricotti. Dose-controlled low-intensity pulsed ultrasound to modulate the inflammatory response, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS) conference (2021).
- L.Riacci, D.Trucco, L. Vannozzi, G. Lisignoli, L. Ricotti. Primers for the adhesion of gellan gum-based hydrogels to cartilage, Materials Research Society Fall Meeting (MRS) conference (2021).